1 of 3 similar files to be merged in
If You Received A Mail Error Message From Our Domains, eg:
If you'r not just another spammer etc, (as most email
recipients of the above error messages are),
- 550 Access denied
- 550 Relaying denied
If you know the IP number of your SMTP sender domain, that
is being rejected by Berklix,
See if your number is in
our reject list
If you see it there, we can quickly delete it.
If urgent, Phone
If you don't know or don't understand the above:
Also Phone to ensure your mail is
- Mail us an Unchanged copy of the bounce mail (from
Berklix server back to you), complete with both full
header & content. Do NOT omit header or body of
Obviously if you just mail that error report to us from
your same domain as original mail, it will likely also
bounce, so do one of these:
- Email it to us via a different provider
- Forward it to a friend & ask friend to
forward it to postmaster@berklix.___
- Phone & ask for an
alternate address for him that you can send to.
Mail is dumped from or via Spammer
Domains (Make sure your domain is not there, for
various reasons eg:
- If your domain blocks postmaster@ or abuse@ or
hostmaster@ etc ) - breach of RFC (= international
Internet law); Your registrar may be
asked to delete your domain.
- If your domain or IP previously spammed us.
- If your domain name is promoted by spam etc.
- If your IP domain or IP was hijacked by a spammer
etc. (no we don't routinely list standard spammer
masqueraded domain name lies).
- If you auto respond to every apparent sender domain,
each time a mail is not deliverable on your site. Realise
spammers usually masquerade a lie, pretending to be an
innocent domain. If you become a secondary spammer, we
may not just block you, but ask for your removal
- Note masquerading domains can be OK & correct,
wanted by the domain owner, & valid; It's just fake
masquerading of lied-about domains by spammers that is
- Mail is dumped if containing Spammer Phrases
- Mail in plain text
HTML & other excrement such as Microsoft Word format are
segregated &/or dumped automatically.